Entering the Cloud of Witnesses

I will be going to the 217th General Assembly of the PC(USA) in Birmingham, AL called "So Great a Cloud of Witnesses." I am a Theological Student Advisory Delegate otherwise known as a TSAD. I have voice and vote in committee and voice on the floor. They poll the advisory delegates prior to major votes to assertain their opinion. Join me on my summer adventure into the life of the larger church.

Name:
Location: Kansas City, United States

I am a teacher and a preacher with a love of music and knowledge. Born in raised in Norman, OK I am Sooner born and Sooner bred!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Some of my fellow TSADs



This was a group picture before the speakout. These are several of my fellow TSADs. Thanks to Chris from Louisville for the pictures. The TSADs are a great group and I look forward to being colleagues in ministry with these fine folk. A couple of us took a picture with the moderator, vice-moderator and stated clerk at the end of GA (picture coming soon) and Joan Gray remarked that within the blur of GA, she remembered the TSAD speakout. GO TSADS!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home